How to Clear Windows 7 Temporary Files in the Temp Folder - where .docx and .pdf are shadowed
EXAMPLE: Windows 7 User Account Temp Folder
Through Disk Cleanup
1. Open Disk Cleanup.
2. Check Temporary files. (See screenshot below)
3. Click on OK.
4. Click on Delete Files to confirm the action.
To Manually Clear the Temp Folder
1. Open the Start Menu.
2. In the white line (Start Search) area, type %temp% and press Enter.NOTE: This opens the Temp folder.
3. Delete anything you want in this folder. (See screenshots below step 4)
4. Close the Temp folder when done.